For the PROJECT PORTS 4.0 “Partnership for the promotion of a cross-border Strategy, and WPT1.1 Adriatic PORTS 4.0 Cluster established, on November 15, 2021 was held in Vlora, Activity AT1.1 International Events.
This Event aimed to support the establishment of one group of Adriatic Ports, enabling meeting between project partners, research institutions, business companies and private stakeholders.
The Target’s Groups of this Event were:
- local public authorities.
- regional public authorities.
- national public authorities.
- sectoral agencies.
- service and infrastructure providers (public)
- higher education and scientific research
- educational/training center and schools
- Business support organizations.
- General public.
Who will benefit and use the main results of this work package or investment?
This Event was attended by over 40 participants from the above interest groups.